Tuesday, October 4, 2011

trip to the woods.

Hi-die-Ho neighbors, Yukon here~
Spent a paw-ful of days and nights at the camper with mom and Sally.  It was just a bit nippy after dark.  Of course I had my orange ball, and Jolly Egg to play with and all the hills to chase them over.  Dad had put some water in my 14" red ball, which was different, wobble-rolling with the wave-action and heavy.  Unfortunately, when it got down in the ravine, it got between some tipped over trees and it's gonna have to stay there for a while.  Mom says I got it in there, I can get it out.....BUT I didn't, exactly..... gravity put my ball in that mess of tree trunks, and it's gonna take a dog with brains to get it out...Yep, I can do it.  Just, not today.

On the way home, mom stopped at the no-homes-doggy place and walked a couple dogs.  That always makes me a little nervous.  What if she brings another stranger home?  And she did smell like she'd been hugging on strangers.  Girl strangers, but still.....didn't bring one home last night....so far, so good.
Yerz, Yukonohug

2 comments:

  1. Well, yeah... if the Alaska purchase hadn't taken place, it might have come about that there would be a Yukon Oblast, but as of now there aren't any apart from yourself, as you can see from this Wiki map.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblasts_of_Russia

    (That makes you unique, among other things that would tend to do the same... Darn it, you *are* unique. There, I said it!) There ain't no Oblast blasted big enough to hold the one or the both of you.

    Where do we find that book again? Oh, wait! I've got one. Heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did that comment get hung up on the wrong posting? Figures!

    ReplyDelete