Tuesday, October 18, 2011

big day, on the way

Literature Blogs

blog directory

Mornin' All,  Yukon here,
What a grey day!  All the rain....nothin to do but sleep, then nap, then sleep again.  Outside, I just nap and sleep and nap on top of the dog house, which is on the back porch and so, stays dry.

Meanwhile, mama is trying to get ready for the big autograph party this weekend.  Last year it was called Luv-A-Bully March....but the name got changed.  It will be different this year, since Penne can't come.  The last two years, my boy has shown up to hold my leash and mom has walked with Penne's leash.  But this year we will have our own tent.  I never went camping in the city before.  It's only for a couple of hours, and I gotta be on my bestest behavior.  Mom says I get to "autograph"....

She says it involves touching my feet on the book for people, so they will like it better.  I DO NOT LIKE MY FEET TO BE TOUCHED and she knows it....we'll see. Yerz, Yukon-no-touchy

No comments:

Post a Comment