Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bunny show

Literature Blogs
blog directory

Mom came home last night, almost too tired to dump kibble in the bowl.  She had been walking around bunnies all day....some big deal rabbit show, I guess.  She talked nice to the bun brothers, but she didn't touch them until she washed her hands three times with different soaps.  I sniffed her.  Her hands weren't even dirty!  They just smelled like a million and one rabbits.

Anyhow, she DIDN'T bring home any new bunnies!  I'm so proud of my mom....I know she wanted to bring home everyone that talked to her.  That's just how our mom is....if it looks at her "just so" she wants to bring it home for forever.  Same thing with puppies at the shelter.  and dogs in the alley.

Barking of which, there's a new dog trolling the alley and I DO NOT LIKE HIM< Sam-I-AM.  He's a tall collie-type dog with cream colored fur, a real fancy-boy....not to mention he's still got his gonads, and proud of it.  He's all trying to tell me I'm the lesser dog, just cause I'm inside a fence and neutered!  Ha!  Wait until Animal Care and Control gets ahold of HIM!  He'll be whistlin Dixie out of the other side of his muzzle!
 Yerz, but growlin, Yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment