Saturday, October 8, 2011

fluffy bed

Literature Blogs
blog directory
Mom did a surprising thing today....she tossed all my blankies in the wash!  It's not like I spent a lot of time in my crate, and I hardly ever lay down in there.  Mostly, I just nom on my kibble and then bust out....and everybody knows I don't stay in my crate, which might cause a thinking dog to wonder why mom puts the latch on the door while I eat....

It's cause of Sally's diet.  If mom doesn't close my door, Sally comes and noses me out of the bowl for a few bites of non-portion controlled kibble.  Can't blame the ol gal.  Mom doesn't hardly feed her anything, and I'm not a chow-it-down-and-gone kind of guy anyhow.  I was raised as an only-dog and could snack all day long.  I got better things to do than stand around and eat for ten minutes....play ball, for one thing.

Anyhow, guess I need fresh blankies for the "show"....more on that later.  Dad just got home and I gotta do official "home from work" greeting duty.  Yerz, Yukonowits

No comments:

Post a Comment