Friday, October 7, 2011

Escape Trick

Literature Blogs
blog directory

~Yukon here~
Mom's been leaving the office window open about four inches so her Precious-cat can come and go...the joke is on her.  A 4 inch gap is big enough for me to get my snout under and then I can lift the window without help from anybody....It's not such a big deal to jump out from the office window...about a 6 foot drop.  That's two foot higher than the back porch and three foot shorter than the roof of the doghouse.

To keep mama really confused--I come back in through the bathroom window by crawling off the doghouse roof....then I ask to go out through the back door.  Silly Human!  It's too easy to really be much fun....she's so confused even without my tricks!

hYUdini~ at your service

No comments:

Post a Comment