Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Boy Ballerina

Literature Blogs
blog directory

Imagine for a second what a playful Herford bull calf could do whilst cavorting in your house....well, it's not a pretty sight in the aftermath, but it's entertaining as heck during the event.

Yukon has discovered the cat-like joy of chasing Miller Mothes--in the bead room, of all places. Repeted commands of "Leave IT" were to no avail....he was so intrigued! He just followed it around the room, high and low, while I imagined the resulting lunge and crash...truthfully, no damage done, but it could have been CAT-A-Strofic.....Kim 

3 comments:

  1. My dear K, Yuh oughta keep da bull outa da beadroom, hadn't yuh?
    Heh heh.
    Wanted to ask ol Yukon if he has some insite into the tru sources of Emmi's unhappiness. The story is HERE.
    Btw, just sent yuh another book by the author of Don Quixote. I'm sure you're gonna like it, even more than the one about the fox.
    Love yuh,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I didn't really do any damage, just swung my head around watching that doggone bug. But, oh, I guess I did scoot Dad around in his office chair a little, while I was at it. Yerz, Yukon-o-crash

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get the one about that fox Reynard, dincha? Now there's one guy ya oughta keep otta the coop. Easy on yer dad, Yuko-con!

    ReplyDelete