Thursday, August 18, 2011

Foster Cat "Fumbles"

Well, Yukon here~
That silly tux cat that mom was thinking about adopting just lost her spot, I think.  Mom caught her stalking the cockatiel!!!  Talk about a HUGE no-no!  Eating our fellow housemates is not allowed in this house.  Look at how we are supposed to let bunnies--of all things--live in our pantry, with only a baby-gate between us and them....and no problem.  Mom barely lets us trade sniffs through the gate, let alone spend time with them....and no--we don't get to  play tag.  Darn it.

I have seen the one doing laps around the pantry, and that little bugger is FAST!  He jumps over stuff and kicks his back feet.  Mom says he's happy to be out of his little cage.  Heck, I can relate, Brother Bunny.

I'm starting a betting pool on how long mom lets this bird-stalker stay....she's got a vet apointment next Thursday, so I'm betting Friday is the last.

Yerz, Yukon-the-greek

No comments:

Post a Comment