Sunday, November 13, 2011

Short post on Pet Expo

I tell you what, that first day wore me out. I didn't get any nap at all! Today, I just had to take a snooze. Good thing mama thought ahead and brought the little travel crate. I can't sit up in it without banging my head, but I can curl up incredibly small, so it's okay for a quick couple winks. Mom promised me a mastadon bone at the end of the show and she pulled through. I will protect this bone with my life! I worked so hard to get it and NO BODY is taking it back, including mama....so sorry for her luck.


My pal Annushka stopped by our booth and I must say her jazzed up jag looks too cool for school with the top down! Did her mama take Daphne the special head rubbing I put on her lap? She said she would. I was awfully disappointed not to see Daphne indogson at the show. I would have pawdegraffed her copy of the book with all 4 feet!

I'm still whipped, so off to the great crate and will snooze with my head over the new bone so no one tries to snatch it when my guard is down. More in the morning.....Yerz, Yukanuba...

No comments:

Post a Comment