Saturday, July 23, 2011

hot diggity

Well, me brothers at paw, either it's not quite so stiffling hot, or I'm just getting used to it.  The major dig under the maple is taking a turn.  Too many roots between the hole and the shed, so we're curving towards the back gate.  It makes me laugh to look at it.  Looks like lack of planning, but when you run into an obstical that you can't chew through, time to turn....

I just heard mom on the phone to sissy.  The magic words, "Bucca di Beppo" came from mama's lips....but she wasn't really talking to sis, because then she just said bye, without waiting for an answer.  I hope she goes.  Even though she hardly ever shares, I love to smell their garlic bread, and the chicken parmesan is drool-worthy.  Then I get to lick the pan before it goes into the recycle cans.  Ah......Bucca.

Yerz, Ykonski

No comments:

Post a Comment