Thursday, September 1, 2011

Extra Snuggles

I wouldn't admit this to just everybody.....but I been suckin up to dad, lately.  It's so funny.  He doesn't know what I'm up to.  Last night in the office, I rubbed my head all over him and gave him the full weight lean-hug.  That made his office chair roll away from the desk, but he just laughed.

A lot of good it did me, though.  At bed time, it was still, "On the couch, Yukon.  Good-night."  Which I guess is better than Gretchen's flat, "Crate." and getting locked in.....but then, I just bust out anyhow.  I've taught my people that much, at least.  No sense in lockin up the big guy.  It just doesn't work!

Oh, those luscious looking rabbits have a whole room to themselves.  Mom even made a new floor for them, so their pee doesn't soak into the wood floor.  I know mom's sent-blind, but doggone them bunnies smell good.
Yerz, and behavin myself,
Yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment